(Did not write this myself)
Trump and Barr keep talking about “professional anarchists.” Given that so many are seeking work these days, I have a few relevant questions.
• How’s the pay? Decent benefits?
• Is there a formal professional anarchist certification board?
How do they ensure that only truly qualified anarchists are hired?
Is there a mechanism for disbarring anarchists for, say, lackadaisical job performance, workplace harassment, or general bad attitude?
• Do they provide lunch, like at Google, or is the meal merely subsidized, like at Apple?
• Is there onsite childcare? How about a gym? (Personally, I hope there’s a meditation room because I’m spiritual that way.)
• Is there a fair-minded mediation process for resolving workplace disputes?
• Is there a reasonable career advancement path, or is there danger of getting stuck forever in some entry-level position? I certainly wouldn’t expect a cushy desk job right off the bat, but I’d hate to still be out on the street breaking windows when I’m 60.
• Are they open to the possibility of telecommuting?
• Where does one submit resumes? (But if there’s no 401k plan, never mind.)