It’s all in pictures.
That’s right. You don’t need to be overhwelmed with more words when this link will say it all.
The help we’re wanting is your help with helping others.
We have many subscribers and we’re all interested in preparedness. That makes us a community with a common interest.
When a disaster like Hurricane Sandy strikes, it’s obvious that neighbors immediately start helping each other. But we believe we can be helpful long before catastrophe – of any sort – comes along. And the best way to do that is to share information and ideas.
You too can help your “neighbors” (other subscribers) immensely if you’ll consider sharing your knowledge and experience.
Here are some suggestions on how to do that.
- Please take a minute or two to email us with something about
- My Sandy Experience
- Lessons from Sandy
- My Prepper priorities
- How to….. (you pick the subject)
- City Survival hints and tips
- Self Defense suggestions
- Website links that have informative prep-related articles
- Or just a few sentences about anything you think could help others
- Such as What do you consider the most important thing to focus on these days?
- The economy
- Solar Flares
- Planet X
- Earth changes
- Earthquake preparedness (what you’ve done that’s unusual that could help others)
- etc etc
Please use the words “Helping Out” in the subject line of your email, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.